Flowers (potted or fresh) are one of the most common gifts on Mother’s Day. There are varying accounts and insights as to why the giving of flowers has become a tradition. And although that is important, it is still better to focus on the here and now. So, if you want to give flowers this Mother’s Day but want to add a twist to it; or if you are a mother who wants to do something memorable on your day with your kids, then this Mother’s Day Craft for Kids is for you.
DIY Egg Carton Flowers
Old and used Egg Carton Tray
White Corrugated Paper
Printed Mother’s Day greeting*
*Make a personalized Mother’s Day greeting using your desired application or software. Print afterwards.
1. Cut or tear 5 cups from the egg carton tray.
2. Paint the egg cups and leave to dry. Do choose noticeable and vibrant colors for each egg cup.
3. Lay flat white corrugated paper on your worktable. Then, glue painted egg cups accordingly.
4. Paint stems and ribbon twine on corrugated paper, underneath the painted egg cups.
5. Cut the printed Mother’s Day greeting. And glue cutout accordingly.