Even with the popularity of fashion dolls such as Barbie and Bratz, playing with paper dolls is still a favorite pastime of many little girls. The age old hobby is made even more fun when played with your best friend. It used to take a lot of time to design and craft paper dolls, along with its clothes and accessories. Today, desktop publishing software and printers have made this hobby really accessible. And just so you can sample the fun or maybe let your daughter get into this hobby, Fun with Printer Crafts features in this post 2 different sets of paper dolls printable cowboy that your daughter can dress up with the bundled paper wear and accessories or give away as free printable crafts for your best friend.
Paper Dolls Printable Cowboy Templates
Printing and Crafting
If you want vibrant, eye catching color prints for the paper doll and its garments, get these free printable crafts for your best friend printed on a high resolution inkjet such as the Epson Stylus Photo R1900. Designed with a print resolution optimized for color graphics and images, expect stunning, vibrant printouts for the paper dolls printable cowboy templates. The inkjet also loads various types of paper, so you’re free to use any media that would suit your requirements.
1. Epson Presentation Paper Matte, 8.5×14
2. Single Ply Paper Board
- Pair of Scissors
1. Download the paper dolls printable cowboy template of choice on your PC.
2. Save the template in your computer.
3. Set the Epson Printer for the print job. Open the paper support and pull up the extensions located above the printer.
4. Thereafter, open the output tray and pull out the extensions below.
5. Load the paper into the paper feeder, printable side up. Insert it against the right side and beneath the tab.
6. Slide the edge guide against the paper.
7. Print the doll and clothes templates.
8. Set aside to dry.
9. Cut out the paper dolls and the paper clothes along the outline.
10. Glue the paper clothes to a paper board to make it more durable.
11. Cut the paper board to take the shape of a doll, its clothing and accessories.
Print these free printable crafts for your best friend as a gift on Best Friend’s day or start this fun hobby with your daughter.