Feeling the summer heat? Looks like a swimming pool party is in order. It’s the perfect way to cool down and bond with friends. Organizing a pool party of course begins with the production of party invitations. The look of the invitation would set the mood and theme for the upcoming pool party. You can browse online for pool party invitations card designs or why not check out the free templates for free cool party invitation cards in this post and print them later for your upcoming pool party.
Invitation Card Templates
Summer Groove Pool Party– The colorful invitation card features beach balls, flip flops and a star fish as the main design. This definitely conveys that a fun pool party is upcoming. The design will also be appropriate as invitation for a kid’s pool party.
Aloha Pool Party – The Hawaiian inspired invitation celebrates the Hawaiian Luau Party spirit with the leis and tikis that embellish this invite. This is the perfect invitation of choice if you’re throwing a Hawaiian themed pool party. The look of this card is also suitable as invitation for an adult pool party.
Brother MFC-6890CDW Color Inkjet Printer -This printer prints fast on demand at the speed of 28ppm color so you can print all your invitations in time for the pool party. The high resolution capabilities of this inkjet will surely generate professional looking invites for the party.
Avery Consumer Products Inkjet Cards w/ envelopes– The white, matte finish Avery card media comes with ultra-fine perforations that will allow you to easily and cleanly separate the cards.
1. Choose any of the 2 free cool party invitation cards templates.
2. Save the template on your computer.
3. Turn the inkjet on. Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
4. Using both hands, gently press and slide the paper slide guides, as well as the paper length guide to fit the media you are loading into the tray.
5. Fan the stack of papers to avoid paper jam and misfeeds.
6. Gently load the paper into the paper tray. Print side down and top edge first. Make sure the paper is laid flat on the tray as well.
7. Print the free cool party invitation cards.
8. After the printed material dries, separate the cards along the perforation lines to produce your invitation cards.
Get your party started with these free cool party invitation cards. Have a fun time preparing your summer grove pool party!