St. Patrick’s Day Decoration : How To Create Printable Paper Buntings?
March 17 is fast approaching. This only means that St. Patrick’s Day festivities are just around the corner. Once again, we will be donning our green outfits; eat green foods and typically integrate the color green in everything we do. There will be parades, parties and everyone else will be dining and drinking until the wee hours of the morning. So if you are planning to throw a fabulous St. Patrick’s Day party, you can make the atmosphere more festive with these St. Patrick’s Day decoration and St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas.
Do It Yourself Décor and Craft ideas. Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day decoration are limitless; you can either buy or come up with your own. Ready made party decorations you can buy at a crafts store can be a little pricey so that do it yourself St. Patrick’s Day crafts is a cost effective option. While creating your own décor can highlight your inventiveness, it will also show to guests what a welcoming and willing host you are.
Now for the occasion of a St. Pat’s Day party, installing paper buntings at the venue can instantly set up a celebratory impression. And it won’t cost you that much to produce paper buntings. With your computer, inkjet and a few materials, you can come up with professional looking buntings using our free templates.
Printable Bunting Templates. Below are 2 types of printable paper bunting templates you can use as St. Patrick’s Day decoration for the party.Suspended Paper Buntings are garland type of buntings that you can hang indoors or outdoors. Mini Bunting Flags meanwhile are used as trimmings for pastries like cupcakes and sandwiches to enhance table settings.
SUSPENDED PAPER BUNTINGS
Print from 6 to as many (11 ½ inch x 6 inch) diamond sheets to fit your garland. Arrange the sheets in such a way that the “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” inscription alternates with any of the printable images.
MINI BUNTING FLAGS
Choose from these customary symbols of St. Patrick’s Day: leprechaun, shamrock and pot of gold. These images appear on each side of the 3 ½” x 1 ¾“ face of the flag.
Materials and Tools:
- A4 Size Paper (20 to 70 lb weight). Shop for a glossy, coated media with a brightness rating of at least 97.
- Inkjet printer like the Epson Stylus C88+
- Ribbon or any type of cute twine or thread you have on hand
- Glue for paper. Choose a non-toxic type of glue because the St. Patrick’s Day Craft mini bunting flags will be placed on top of foodstuff.
Suspended Paper Buntings
1. Download the template on your PC.
2. Print the templates according to the number of diamond sheets required. Load A4 size paper over an inkjet such as the Epson Stylus C88+
3. Cut through the outline of the diamond-shaped bunting pattern.
4. Fold the cut buntings in the middle to produce the “V” shaped bunting.
5. Attach the opposite flaps of the bunting using an adhesive or glue. Leave an ample space at the middle or folded part for the twine. Also note to apply glue only on one side of the diamond and make sure not to use too much adhesive as this would make the bunting look heavy and stiff.
6. Insert the ribbon or twine in the middle or folded part of the bunting and then attach the other buntings into the twine.
Mini Bunting Flags
Follow the same set of procedures indicated for Suspended Paper Buntings. But instead of attaching the flags into a twine, insert a toothpick in the middle or in the folded part of the bunting and paste the flaps together.
Download: Mini Bunting Flags
These buntings will surely create a festive ambiance for your party. Moreover, you’ll have fun creating these décor. So stock up on compatible Epson CX4200 ink cartridges for your Epson Stylus C88+ and print these St. Patrick’s Day Decoration and St. Patrick’s Day Craft buntings. Have a joyous and colorful St. Patrick’s Day!
Photo by dleafy
Incoming search terms:
- mini bunting template