Spill romance in the air this month of LOVE with love letters!
Technology may have upped the ways of courtship and wooing but nothing beats love letters in directing Cupid’s arrow to hit the right spot. A personal and meaningful message written on a do-it-yourself Valentine’s Day stationery is the most effective way to hit the jackpot. So go and set your Canon Pixma iP100 ready and Word Document 2013 application. Lets get this printable craft over with.
Tools and Materials you will need:
– Plain paper
– Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer equipped with enough toner to complete the task.
Should you need toner supplies, Visit Toner Refill Store.
4-Step Valentine’s Day Stationery
#1 Open Word Document 2013 program on your computer.
#2 Make a faint background on your document.
- Click on “DESIGN” from the menu bar to open new tabs.
- On the far right corner of the page, click “WATERMARK” icon to open dropdown. Select “Custom Watermark” at the bottom.
- Once the new window appears, click on text watermark or picture watermark as your faint background.
- For Picture Watermarks: Click on “Picture watermark”. Then, “select picture” tab. Choose the desired image and click “INSERT”. Adjust settings (size and washout). And then, click “APPLY”. Images are available on the web, built in Microsoft clip arts and files, and your personal photos.
- For Text Watermarks: Click on “TEXT WATERMARK”. Write your custom message on the “TEXT” box. Adjust settings as desired (color, font, language, and position). Once done, click “APPLY”.The picture or text chosen will appear as a faint background on the page. Of course, make sure that it is Valentine’s Day related.
#3 Add borders on your document. (optional)
- Click “PAGE BORDERS” icon on the top right side of the page.
- Once a new window appears, click on the “ART” tab to open dropdown.
- Browse the borders selection and choose the setting desired.
- Click “OK” button.
- You may choose to add more designs on your Valentine’s Day stationery. Common additions include customizing page color and inserting clips, arts, and texts.
#4 Print your document.
- Click “PRINT”.
- Adjust size and select the number of copies to be printed.
- Click “OK”.
You’re all set this Valentine’s Day. Spread the LOVE.